Is there anything better than spooning cookie dough straight from the jar to your mouth? What about gooey, fudgey brownies straight out of the oven? What if you combine the two & add in some sprinkles & cookies for added crunch? Yup, that’s probably as good as it’s ever going to get. These no-bake Slutty Brownie Bites are a play on everyones favorite Slutty Brownies which typically consist of a brownie, topped with OREOs, & “frosted” with a layer of cookie dough. These bites include all of those ingredients plus some sprinkles because everything should include sprinkles. We rolled together the ingredients instead of topping them onto one another which makes for a super fun & convenient snack. We will warn ya that these bites are seriously addicting. Just looking at them you can already see why: edible cookie dough, fudgey brownies, crunchy cookies, & sprinkles galore!
- for the cookie dough:
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 3 tsp milk
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, softened
- for the brownies:
- 1 box No Pudge! Fudge Brownie Mix (or your favorite brownie recipe)
- 6 oz non-fat greek yogurt, plain
- 3-4 OREOs
- Combine all cookie dough ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Stir to combine & place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Combine 8 tbsp of the Fudge Brownie mix & 4 tbsp of the greek yogurt in a small microwavable safe bowl. Stir to combine & microwave for 1 minute. Stir again & microwave 30 more seconds. Stir one last time & microwave additional 30 seconds (or a giant brownie have formed). Let cool in fridge for 15 minutes.
- Crumble OREOs in a large mixing bowl & carefully add in the cookie dough. Combine the two & then carefully swirl in the brownie mixture. Add in sprinkles. Place mixture in fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove from fridge & line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll dough into balls (roughly 2 tbsp per ball) & place on tray. Refrigerate until ready to eat. Serve & enjoy!
medium mixing bowl
2 mixing spoons
small microwavable safe bowl
large mixing bowl